Design & Development
We strongly believe that, good designs followed by sound engineering practices and effective document control are key for successful completion of projects on agreed time line. We have experienced Engineers who will ensure designs are robust and cost effective to meet customer specified performance and reliability expectations.
We have installed concurrent CAD / CAM soft ware to receive inputs electronically and effectively interact with customer counterparts. We can receive 3D part files and other design inputs in
- PRO-E or SOLID WORKS
- Translation formats like IGES or STEP.
- All our tool designs are done in 3D and detail drawings in 2D.
Design Capabilities includes
- Proto Tools / Low & Medium production tools / High volume multi cavity tools.
- Expertise cover, hot runner moulds / Moulds with hydraulic side cores / Sprung cores/ multi stage ejection / Moulds with injection & ejection on fixed side.
- We also provide services in 3D scanning / GD &T / Mould flow analysis. To support product design & Reverse Engineering.
Mould making facility is spread over approximately 2000 sq ft built area with facilities as below,
- 3 axes CNC Vertical Machining Centre.
- CNC -EDM –Machines • Precision grinding machines
- Conventional Milling machines
- Video measuring system for effectively measuring the steel elements / electrode and moulded parts
We use internationally accepted tool steels / accessories / Hot Runner systems and other special elements apart from using best engineering practices in our mould making.
- ASSAB / LUCHINI
- HASCO / DME / Progressive ejector pins / sleeves etc.
- Mould master / DME / YUDO hot runner systems.
- Mould bases are designed to DME / HASCO standards
- Vacuum hardening of core & cavity inserts.
- Graphite electrodes are used for intricate and fragile profiles.
- Traceability & Record maintenance for material / hardness achieved / metrology reports for steel electrodes and moulded samples / Process data sheets / engineering changes.
Moulding facility is spread over approximately 8000 Sq feet equipped with state of art injection moulding machines from Arburg-Germany and other International Brands with specific capabilities to mould thick spherical lenses/Aspheric lenses./ LED Lenses & Diffusers / LED light pipes / Clear & highly aesthetic parts.
We have moulding machines ranging from 30T to 150T.
Facility is adequately supported by all required accessories and equipment such as, De-humidifier / hopper dryers-/ Mould Temp Controllers/ Soft water plant /Antistatic air guns to address static charges /Hot Runner controllers /Compressed air for ejection and cleaning.
We have the experienced team of Engineers to establish the required process parameters and maintain stable process to assure specified parts quality for all types of Engineering plastics & Special plastics such as,
Special Colouring of resins- Our sourcing team ensures development & procurement of right master batches or Pre-coloured resins from quality suppliers to meet colour matching requirements to customer specified Pantone shades and RAL numbers.
Over years we have established proven capabilities in moulding
- Thick spherical lenses
- Aspheric lenses
- LED Lenses & Diffusers. LED light pipes.
- Clear & highly polished parts, Aerospace Engineering parts,
- Automobile Parts , Medical Health care parts
We supports post moulding operations like tampo-printing, Laser engraving and Metalizing.